One of the well-known network providers in India, Vodafone offers a selection of prepaid and postpaid options. Another useful feature offered by Vodafone is the ability for its prepaid customers to view their call history. The Vodafone app, as well as a few other methods, can be used to access Vodafone phone records and other data.
The call history on Vodafone is refreshed every 15 minutes, according to Vodafone. Caller ID information for both incoming and outgoing calls is retained for 31 days. Prepaid users can also view call details for all of their numbers, including caller ID, call time, and more.
Vodafone adds that the administrator can enable or disable a user’s call history. The data is no longer updated and cannot be viewed when call history is deactivated. At the same time, when the call history feature is reactivated, the call data that was saved before the deactivation is saved and accessible.
- Why Should You Check the Call History for Vodafone?
- How to Check the Call History on a Prepaid Vodafone Number
- How to Get the Call History for Vodafone
- Frequently Asked Questions
Why Should You Check the Call History for Vodafone?
- You may wish to view Vodafone calls and SMS data online in a variety of circumstances, including:
- Watch your partner’s, your family’s, or your friends’ phone activities.
- Track your children’s call history to avoid a problematic situation.
- You simply want to know who called.
How to Check the Call History on a Prepaid Vodafone Number
There are a few different ways to check the call history on a prepaid Vodafone number, and one of them is using the Vodafone app. Using your prepaid number, launch the Vodafone app, navigate to the Usage area, and then click the Deduction option. You can choose Call History from this menu.
How to Get the Call History for Vodafone
You already know what a call history is, why you should check one, and how significant it is. The issue is that the majority of consumers are unaware of how to see the last three call histories for an Indian Vodafone number.
So this comprehensive tutorial is created for you if you’re one of the people who wants to examine Vodafone’s call history.
Spyic (Get Call History of Any Vodafone Number)
With the help of the well-known phone tracking program Spyic, you can view the call logs for any Vodafone number. You may also view your phone’s location, messages, Facebook Messenger history, and WhatsApp history.
- Create a Spyic account with an iPhone or an Android device.
- After providing the necessary information, click the free signup button.
- Choose the operating system of the device you wish to examine the call history.
- Select a plan that meets your needs, then make the payment.
- To check call information, input the cell phone number next. On the following screen, you will view historical call information.
SMS-based Call History Restoration
Customers of Vodafone can examine their call history via SMS as a next option. Clearly, we are not only talking about Vodafone; this may be the most sensible option. It’s not always as simple to keep track of call records as people think. Sometimes the procedure will take longer than expected, or the method may just not work.
Furthermore, we assume that the SMS method is the one that you use most often for any network provider if you often check your call history for whatever reason. However, before we do, let’s check what this strategy can and cannot achieve for Vodafone-idea users.
Customers of Vodafone can view their call history by SMS as the next option. No, we are not only talking about Vodafone; this may be the most sensible option. It’s not always as simple to keep track of call history as people think. Sometimes the procedure will take longer than expected, or the method may just not work. Furthermore, we assume that the SMS method is the one you use most often for any network provider if you often check your call history for whatever reason.
However, before we do, let’s check what this strategy can and cannot achieve for Vodafone-idea users. Getting the bill for the current month is improbable to start with. You’ll have to wait until the end of the month to get the details. If March 29, 2022, is the date, you may view your call log up to February. You will also be able to get records for the prior six months using this method, one at a time. You cannot just insert data from the previous six months into an SMS and anticipate the data to appear.
That isn’t how the Vodafone-idea SMS function is intended to work, so maybe you should hold off until the next update.
How do we use this strategy moving forward now that the facts have been clarified?
Now all you have to do is open the SMS app on your phone and enter 12345 into the recipient area. Entering EBILL MONTH NAME is the final thing left to complete. Vi also wants you to enter the first three letters of the month. Simply type EBILL FEB and the month of February if you need call history for that month.
Get the past six months’ History of Vodafone Calls
- Download the VI app first from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- When you open the app, it will prompt you to input your Vodafone contact and select the option to get an OTP via SMS.
- You will receive an OTP on your cell phone within 2–3 seconds, and you may then log in to your account. Recharges, Deduction & Usage History will be the next option you see after selecting the History option from the list at the bottom of the screen.
- You may view the last six months’ worth of call history by selecting the Reduction & Usage History option.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is There A Way To Check VI Sim’s Last 10 Call Details?
No, Vi Telecom won’t reveal the information of your last 10 calls. On your VI sim, you may view the specifics of the past three callers that arrived and went.
2. How Can I View My Last Five Calls in VI?
This USSD code 1992*3# may be used to view the last 5 calls made on a Vi sim. You may quickly view the specifics of the latest five Vi calls by using this code.
3. Can I Use the USSD Code for the Vi Last 5 Contact Information on a Postpaid Sim?
No, you may only view the latest three calls made using your prepaid or postpaid VI sim number.
4. How Can I Find Out My Vi Number’s Call Details?
The simplest approach to verify any vi sim’s call history is to use the Vi latest 3 call information code number.